Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 2 comment post: Response to Omnichordsymphony



I also think that your AR project is valuable and speaks for itself. The website is a lot of work and trying to fit your project into a specific mold is sometimes hard to do.

There are deadlines but a project like this can have continuous change. I have been a tad behind myself and am struggling to complete the AR summary. I am finding it very hard to summarize all of the information I have gathered both through my own project and the course work over the past few months.



Link to the original post:


Media Asset Creation-Week2- Weekly Project Post

Preparing all of the portions of my action research project for review was a trying experience. I had conducted both cycles and gathered a lot of data. However, I realized that I was very far behind in terms of writing everything down and preparing my website. Consequently, I had a very stressful few days trying to put all of the pieces together and present my work.

Over the years this same dynamic has played itself out many times over. I put in all the work for a given project but when it comes to the final stages I get behind and don’t quite get everything prepared. I think that my action research project was a good one and I think my results show that mathematics can be integrated into a creative film project and the concepts transfer. I am proud of my work however I do wish that I had spent a little bit more time preparing all of the pages of my ARP website. I will of course do some revisions before the end of next month and I think in the end my work will show the validity of my ARP. However, in the future it would behoove me to not put off the finishing touches or the write up portion of my work; at the very least it will be a far less stressful process.

1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize with you when it comes to time. I find that I am often planning and gathering information and run out of time to do the work for all of my plans. In the long run things seem to come together in the end. I am sure that your AR project will turn out wonderful and as good as you expect it to be.

    ReplyDelete