Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 3 Publishing/Leadership


Is it ok to say that I am completely overwhelmed and feeling like I am falling behind? Well I am saying it. My project is complete and I think my website looks good but I am struggling to move forward. Some disappointments have been in the way of me finalizing this project and I just can’t seem to get past them. The number one disappointment at this point is a failure of communication. I believe it is easy to get lost in a large group of students but I have sent out a couple of critical emails that have not been returned. Response to my emails will hopefully give me the feedback I need to wrap up this project and program. I am hoping that the lack of response and feedback to my website and literature review is a sign that all is in order and needs little correction.



Keep thinking…ALL WILL WORK OUT IN THE END!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment