Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 4:Free article


My time is becoming free!

I am finding it hard this week to come up with an interesting topic for this extra post. I find myself very consumed with finalizing both my work for the year and this graduate degree. I have made the unfortunate decision not to attend graduation and hope that there will be some sort of webcast of the event. I found that the expense for travel would just be too great and I think I have to evaluate where my money should be spent.

Wrapping up a year of school is always kind of an emotional event for me. I reflect on all the projects that I have worked on with the students and also anticipate the students leaving and coming back the next year looking bigger and more aware of their expectations at school.

Although I will not be working in the classroom I plan on working in the studio all summer long. I am so excited to finally have some time to spend making my own artwork. Maybe even produce a short film!

1 comment: